By Jack S. Damico,Nicole Müller,Martin J. Ball
- Provides the 1st in-depth exploration of the quickly increasing box of verbal exchange disorders
- Examines the present debates, landmark reports, and primary subject matters within the self-discipline, together with analytical tools and assessment
- Includes contributions from greater than 20 major students to supply a unprecedented breadth of assurance of this becoming, multi-disciplinary field
- Features a “foundations” part that bargains with problems with important significance to all study within the box, together with social and functional concerns in class and variety, genetic syndromes, and rules of review and intervention
Read Online or Download The Handbook of Language and Speech Disorders (Blackwell Handbooks in Linguistics) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Many of us with dyspraxia and dyslexia even have ADHD. This totally revised variation of David Grant’s thought-provoking, insightful ebook develops our knowing of particular studying adjustments and considers the additional demanding situations awarded through those overlapping stipulations. New sections discover psychological imagery [visualisation] and synaesthesia, permitting the reader to achieve a fuller realizing of the sensory stories and concepts of people with particular studying transformations.
Light Cognitive Impairment (MCI) has been pointed out as a huge scientific transition among general getting older and the early phases of Alzheimer's illness (AD). considering that remedies for advert are probably to be best early during the affliction, MCI has turn into a subject of serious value and has been investigated in numerous populations of curiosity in lots of nations.
Möchten Sie die Leistungen bzw. Fehlleistungen des Gehirns besser verstehen? Alan Lieury wirft in bekannt lehrreicher und amüsanter Weise interessante Fragen über die Funktionsweise unseres Gehirns auf. Diese beantwortet er anhand von über eighty anschaulichen kurzen und prägnanten Aha-Experimenten aus dem Bereich der kognitiven Psychologie und zieht daraus jeweils ein Fazit.
Wyllie's remedy of Epilepsy: rules and perform, sixth variation presents a large, distinctive, and cohesive evaluate of seizure problems and modern healing procedures. Written by way of the main influential specialists within the box and carefully up-to-date to supply the most up-tp-date content material, Wyllie’s remedy of Epilepsy assists neurologists and epilepsy experts, neurology citizens and fellows, and neuropsychologists in assessing and treating their epileptic sufferers with the newest treatment plans.
- Handbook of PTSD, Second Edition: Science and Practice
- Assessing Literacy in Deaf Individuals: Neurocognitive Measurement and Predictors
- Synesthesia: Perspectives from Cognitive Neuroscience
- Fifteen Minutes to Freedom
Additional info for The Handbook of Language and Speech Disorders (Blackwell Handbooks in Linguistics)