By Halit Eren,John G. Webster
The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth Handbook presents large insurance of contemporary telecommunication within the scientific undefined, from sensors on and in the physique to digital scientific files and past.
Telemedicine and digital Medicine is the 1st quantity of this guide. that includes chapters written by way of prime specialists and researchers of their respective fields, this quantity:
- Describes the mixing of—and interactions between—modern eMedicine, telemedicine, eHealth, and telehealth practices
- Explains how clinical info flows via instant applied sciences and networks, emphasizing fast-deploying instant physique quarter networks
- Presents the most recent advancements in sensors, units, and implantables, from scientific sensors for cellular communique units to drug-delivery systems
- Illustrates sensible telemedicine functions in telecardiology, teleradiology, teledermatology, teleaudiology, teleoncology, acute care telemedicine, and more
The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth Handbook bridges the space among scientists, engineers, and doctors via developing synergy within the similar fields of biomedical engineering, info and communique know-how, enterprise, and healthcare.
Read or Download Telemedicine and Electronic Medicine PDF
Best biotechnology books
Advances in Molecular Toxicology gains the newest advances in the entire subspecialties of the extensive zone of molecular toxicology. Toxicology is the research of toxins, and this sequence info the research of the molecular foundation during which an unlimited array of brokers encountered within the human setting and produced by way of the human physique itself appear themselves as pollutants.
Stem cells, characterised via the facility to either self-renew and to generate diff- entiated practical phone kinds, were derived from the embryo and from va- ous resources of the postnatal animals and human. the hot advances in stem telephone learn have resulted in a greater figuring out of self-renewal, upkeep, and diff- entiation of either embryonic and somatic stem cells.
Bayesian Modeling in Bioinformatics discusses the improvement and alertness of Bayesian statistical equipment for the research of high-throughput bioinformatics info coming up from difficulties in molecular and structural biology and disease-related scientific examine, resembling melanoma. It offers a large review of statistical inference, clustering, and class difficulties in major high-throughput structures: microarray gene expression and phylogenic research.
The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth guide presents wide assurance of contemporary telecommunication within the clinical undefined, from sensors on and in the physique to digital clinical documents and past. Telemedicine and digital medication is the 1st quantity of this instruction manual.
- Plantation Technology in Tropical Forest Science
- Modern Biotechnology: A Glossary
- Twenty-Second Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemicals (ABAB Symposium)
- Handbook of Harnessing Biomaterials in Nanomedicine: Preparation, Toxicity, and Applications
- Biosolids Engineering and Management: 7 (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
- Atlas of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells: Derivation and Culturing (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
Extra resources for Telemedicine and Electronic Medicine