By Manuel Duarte Ortigueira
Read or Download Fractional Calculus for Scientists and Engineers: 84 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) PDF
Similar calculus books
This short places jointly subjects, quantum and variational calculi by way of contemplating variational difficulties concerning Hahn quantum operators. the most good thing about its effects is they may be able to take care of nondifferentiable (even discontinuous) features, that are very important in purposes. attainable purposes in economics are mentioned.
Built from lectures introduced at NASA's Lewis study middle, this concise textual content introduces scientists and engineers with backgrounds in utilized arithmetic to the ideas of summary research. instead of getting ready readers for study within the box, this quantity deals heritage useful for studying the literature of natural arithmetic.
Calculus with Vectors grew out of a powerful want for a starting calculus textbook for undergraduates who intend to pursue careers in STEM fields. The method introduces vector-valued capabilities from the beginning, emphasizing the connections among one-variable and multi-variable calculus. The textual content contains early vectors and early transcendentals and contains a rigorous yet casual method of vectors.
Initially released in 1987, this booklet is dedicated to the approximation of genuine services via actual rational features. those are, in lots of methods, a more straightforward device than polynomials, and curiosity in them was once turning out to be, specifically in view that D. Newman's paintings within the mid-sixties. The authors objective at providing the fundamental achievements of the topic and, for completeness, additionally speak about a few themes from complicated rational approximation.
- Harmonic Measure (New Mathematical Monographs)
- Variational Methods for Nonlocal Fractional Problems (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Nonlinear PDEs: Mathematical Models in Biology, Chemistry and Population Genetics (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Methods of Numerical Integration (Computer Science and Applied Mathematics)
- Approximation and Complexity in Numerical Optimization: Continuous and Discrete Problems (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications)
- Cálculo (Coleção Schaum) (Portuguese Edition)
Extra info for Fractional Calculus for Scientists and Engineers: 84 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)