By Amir R. Khoei
Introduces the speculation and purposes of the prolonged finite aspect process (XFEM) within the linear and nonlinear difficulties of continua, constructions and geomechanics
- Explores the concept that of partition of team spirit, quite a few enrichment capabilities, and basics of XFEM formulation.
- Covers a number of functions of XFEM together with fracture mechanics, huge deformation, plasticity, multiphase stream, hydraulic fracturing and get in touch with problems
- Accompanied by way of an internet site website hosting resource code and examples
Read Online or Download Extended Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (Wiley Series in Computational Mechanics) PDF
Similar mechanics books
Power and environmental concerns have triggered a marked raise in electrical energy construction from renewable power resources because the starting of the twenty first Century. the idea that of sustainable improvement and main issue for destiny generations problem us each day to provide new applied sciences for power creation, and new styles of use for those energies.
Constructed from the author’s graduate-level direction on complex mechanics of composite fabrics, Finite point research of Composite fabrics with Abaqus™ exhibits how robust finite aspect instruments deal with sensible difficulties within the structural research of composites. in contrast to different texts, this one takes the idea to a hands-on point via truly fixing difficulties.
Instructed Reference fabrics for awareness of Physicochemical homes offers with advised reference fabrics for consciousness of physicochemical homes, together with water, mercury, 2,2,4-trimethylpentane, cyclohexane, and trans-bicyclo[4,4,0]decane for density size. Nomenclature and devices are given, and the tools of size are defined.
This publication is dedicated to a primary figuring out of the fluid dynamic nature of a bubble wake, extra particularly the first wake, in drinks and liquid-solid suspensions, an dto the position it performs in quite a few vital circulate phenomena of multiphase structures. Examples of those phenomena are liquid/solids blending, bubble coalescence and disintergration, particle entrainment to the freeboard, and mattress contraction.
- Mechanics of Aeronautical Solids, Materials and Structures
- Microstructure and Properties of High-Temperature Superconductors
- Structure and Physics of Viruses: An Integrated Textbook: 68 (Subcellular Biochemistry)
- Introduction to Hydrodynamic Stability (Cambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics)
Extra info for Extended Finite Element Method: Theory and Applications (Wiley Series in Computational Mechanics)