By Gabriel Acosta,Ricardo G. Durán
Read Online or Download Divergence Operator and Related Inequalities (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) PDF
Best calculus books
This short places jointly subjects, quantum and variational calculi by way of contemplating variational difficulties concerning Hahn quantum operators. the most good thing about its effects is they may be able to take care of nondifferentiable (even discontinuous) capabilities, that are very important in purposes. attainable functions in economics are mentioned.
Built from lectures added at NASA's Lewis study heart, this concise textual content introduces scientists and engineers with backgrounds in utilized arithmetic to the recommendations of summary research. instead of getting ready readers for study within the box, this quantity bargains history important for interpreting the literature of natural arithmetic.
Calculus with Vectors grew out of a powerful desire for a starting calculus textbook for undergraduates who intend to pursue careers in STEM fields. The technique introduces vector-valued capabilities from the beginning, emphasizing the connections among one-variable and multi-variable calculus. The textual content contains early vectors and early transcendentals and contains a rigorous yet casual method of vectors.
Initially released in 1987, this e-book is dedicated to the approximation of actual capabilities through genuine rational features. those are, in lots of methods, a simpler instrument than polynomials, and curiosity in them was once starting to be, in particular on the grounds that D. Newman's paintings within the mid-sixties. The authors objective at providing the fundamental achievements of the topic and, for completeness, additionally talk about a few subject matters from advanced rational approximation.
- Geometry of Pseudo-Finsler Submanifolds (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Topics in Dynamics and Ergodic Theory (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Calculus: Problems and Solutions (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Variational Principles in Mathematical Physics, Geometry, and Economics: Qualitative Analysis of Nonlinear Equations and Unilateral Problems (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Approximation and Complexity in Numerical Optimization: Continuous and Discrete Problems (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications)
Additional resources for Divergence Operator and Related Inequalities (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)