By Jinwoo Kim
Presents a strategic point of view and layout method that consultant the method of constructing electronic services that supply ‘real adventure’ to clients. purely while the fabric skilled runs its direction to fulfilment is it then considered as ‘real adventure’ that's distinctively senseful, evaluated as necessary, and harmoniously regarding others.
Based at the theoretical heritage of human event, the e-book specializes in those 3 questions:
- How do we comprehend the present dominant designs of electronic services and products?
- What are the person adventure components which are severe to supply the genuine adventure?
- What are the real HCI layout parts that may successfully help some of the UX elements which are severe to actual adventure?
Design for Experience is meant for those who have an interest within the stories in the back of the way in which we use our services, for instance designers and scholars attracted to interplay, visible pics and data layout or practitioners and marketers in pursuit of latest items or service-based start-ups.
Read or Download Design for Experience: Where Technology Meets Design and Strategy (Human–Computer Interaction Series) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
Ohne IT geht es nicht. Gerade bei der Unternehmensgründung oder -neuausrichtung sind Sie auf eine zuverlässige Planung und Realisierung aller Geschäftsabläufe angewiesen. Das Buch hilft, die Anforderungen zu definieren und die IT-Komponente als Erfolgsfaktor in Ihrem Unternehmen Schritt für Schritt umzusetzen.
Utilizing case reviews, interviews, and empirical assets, this publication analyzes the options and effect of net use by means of civil society actors and asks how helpful it truly is for his or her paintings – does the supply of web instruments swap the way in which electorate’ teams paintings, does it impact their effectiveness, and does it accomplish that otherwise in Japan from different international locations?
This short offers equipment for harnessing Twitter facts to find strategies to advanced inquiries. The short introduces the method of gathering info via Twitter’s APIs and gives suggestions for curating huge datasets. The textual content supplies examples of Twitter info with real-world examples, the current demanding situations and complexities of establishing visible analytic instruments, and the simplest thoughts to handle those concerns.
This e-book features a brief historical past of interactive narrative and an account of a small staff collaboratively authored social media narrative: Romeo and Juliet on fb: After Love Comes Destruction. on the vanguard of narrative innovation are social media channels – speculative areas for developing and experiencing tales which are interactive and collaborative.
- Beginning CSS Preprocessors: With SASS, Compass.js and Less.js
- Design, User Experience, and Usability: Designing Pleasurable Experiences: 6th International Conference, DUXU 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Distributed Computing with Python
- Augmented Cognition. Neurocognition and Machine Learning: 11th International Conference, AC 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Conceptual Foundations of Human Factors Measurement (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
Extra resources for Design for Experience: Where Technology Meets Design and Strategy (Human–Computer Interaction Series)