By Irena Milosevic,Randi McCabe
Combining well known allure with accessibly written entries compatible for study tasks, this interesting encyclopedia presents a radical creation to the mental and medical facets of phobias.
• offers scientifically grounded, accessibly written content material contributed via present prime researchers and clinicians within the zone of phobias and nervousness disorders
• Covers various the most typical particular phobias, together with fears of spiders, enclosed areas, snakes, and heights
• comprises illustrative examples and case vignettes to convey the subject material to life
• provides accomplished assurance of medical and medical views, with realization to ancient, cultural, and renowned contexts
• permits readers to track the background, theories, and practices linked to the learn and therapy of phobias