By Praphul Chandra
Finally--a unmarried quantity consultant to actually powerful safeguard for either voice and knowledge instant networks!
More and extra facts and voice communications are going through instant at some point soon among the sender and meant recipient. hence, really "bulletproof" instant defense is now greater than a fascinating feature--instead, it is necessary to guard crucial own and company information from hackers and eavesdroppers.
In this useful reference, Praphul Chandra grants the conceptual and functional instruments each RF, instant, and community engineer wishes for high-security instant applications.
- Inside this e-book you will find insurance of those crucial themes: + Cryptographic protocols utilized in instant networks. + Key-based protocols, together with key trade and authentication suggestions + a number of sorts of instant community assaults, together with mirrored image, consultation hijacks, and Fluhrer-Mantin-Shamir (FMS) assaults. + Encryption/decryption criteria and strategies. + Multi-layered safety architectures. + safe sockets layer (SSL) and delivery layer safeguard (TLS) protocols. + cell phone community architectures and their vulnerabilities. + Modulation suggestions, corresponding to direct-sequence unfold spectrum (DSSS) and orthogonal frequency department multiplexing (OFDM)
- And you are going to additionally locate insurance on such state-of-the-art subject matters as safety options for advert hoc networks and preserving Bluetooth networks. if you are occupied with instant safety, then this identify belongs in your reference bookshelf!
Read or Download Bulletproof Wireless Security: GSM, UMTS, 802.11, and Ad Hoc Security (Communications Engineering (Paperback)) PDF
Best mobile & wireless communications books
Visible info is among the richest and so much bandwidth-consuming modes of communique. to satisfy the necessities of rising purposes, strong information compression and transmission recommendations are required to accomplish hugely effective conversation, even within the presence of turning out to be verbal exchange channels that provide elevated bandwidth.
This booklet describes the concept that of a software program outlined cellular community (SDMN), with the intention to impression the community structure of present LTE (3GPP) networks. SDN also will open up new possibilities for site visitors, source and mobility administration, in addition to impose new demanding situations on community defense. for this reason, the e-book addresses the most affected parts comparable to site visitors, source and mobility administration, virtualized traffics transportation, community administration, community defense and techno financial techniques.
The publication introduces the fundamental foundations of excessive arithmetic and vector algebra. Then, it explains the elemental points of classical electrodynamics and electromagnetism. according to such wisdom readers examine quite a few radio propagation difficulties concerning guiding buildings connecting digital units with antenna terminals positioned on the various radar structures.
A revealing and amazing examine the ways in which competitive buyer advertisements and monitoring, already pervasive on-line, are coming to a retail shop close to you by means of one expert’s prediction, inside of 20 years 1/2 americans may have physique implants that inform shops how they suppose approximately particular items as they browse their neighborhood shops.
- Radio Wave Propagation Fundamentals (Artech House Remote Sensing Library)
- Principles of Electromagnetic Waves and Materials
- Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antennas: Theory and Design
- Mobile Backhaul
- Physical Principles of Wireless Communications, Second Edition
Extra info for Bulletproof Wireless Security: GSM, UMTS, 802.11, and Ad Hoc Security (Communications Engineering (Paperback))