By Robert M. Winslow
* comprises chapters essential to the knowledge of blood substitutes, together with background, toxicity, body structure, and scientific applications
* offers precise descriptions of some of the items which have been constructed and feature complex to scientific trials, and a few which are in previous states of development
Read Online or Download Blood Substitutes (Winslow, Blood Substitutes) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
Advances in Molecular Toxicology positive factors the newest advances in all the subspecialties of the huge sector of molecular toxicology. Toxicology is the learn of toxins, and this sequence info the examine of the molecular foundation during which an enormous array of brokers encountered within the human surroundings and produced through the human physique itself appear themselves as pollutants.
Stem cells, characterised by means of the power to either self-renew and to generate diff- entiated useful telephone kinds, were derived from the embryo and from va- ous assets of the postnatal animals and human. the new advances in stem cellphone study have resulted in a greater knowing of self-renewal, upkeep, and diff- entiation of either embryonic and somatic stem cells.
Bayesian Modeling in Bioinformatics discusses the improvement and alertness of Bayesian statistical tools for the research of high-throughput bioinformatics info coming up from difficulties in molecular and structural biology and disease-related scientific learn, similar to melanoma. It provides a vast review of statistical inference, clustering, and class difficulties in major high-throughput systems: microarray gene expression and phylogenic research.
The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth instruction manual offers broad insurance of contemporary telecommunication within the clinical undefined, from sensors on and in the physique to digital scientific files and past. Telemedicine and digital drugs is the 1st quantity of this guide.
- Biotechnology for Biofuel Production and Optimization
- Plants, Biotechnology and Agriculture (Modular Texts)
- Textbook of Biotechnology, 4ed
- Nanobiotechnology: Inorganic Nanoparticles vs Organic Nanoparticles (Frontiers of Nanoscience)
Extra info for Blood Substitutes (Winslow, Blood Substitutes)