By Ashok Pandey,Duu-Jong Lee,Yusuf Chisti,Carlos R. Soccol
This ebook offers in-depth info on simple and utilized elements of biofuels construction from algae. It starts with an advent to the subject, and follows with the fundamental clinical features of algal cultivation and its use for biofuels construction, similar to photograph bioreactor engineering for microalgae creation, open tradition platforms for biomass construction and the economics of biomass construction. It offers cutting-edge info on man made biology methods for algae appropriate for biofuels creation, through algal biomass harvesting, algal oils as fuels, biohydrogen creation from algae, formation/production of co-products, and extra. The ebook additionally covers themes comparable to metabolic engineering and molecular biology for algae for gasoline construction, existence cycle evaluation and scale-up and commercialization. it truly is hugely precious and enables you to plan new examine and layout new economically practicable techniques for the construction of fresh fuels from algae.
- Covers in a entire yet concise manner many of the algae biomass conversion applied sciences at the moment available
- Lists the entire items made out of algae, i.e. biohydrogen, gas oils, etc., their houses and strength uses
- Includes the economics of a few of the approaches and the mandatory steps for scaling them up
Read or Download Biofuels from Algae PDF
Similar biotechnology books
Advances in Molecular Toxicology positive aspects the most recent advances in all the subspecialties of the large zone of molecular toxicology. Toxicology is the learn of toxins, and this sequence information the examine of the molecular foundation during which an enormous array of brokers encountered within the human atmosphere and produced by way of the human physique itself take place themselves as pollution.
Stem cells, characterised by way of the facility to either self-renew and to generate diff- entiated useful mobilephone forms, were derived from the embryo and from va- ous resources of the postnatal animals and human. the new advances in stem mobilephone study have ended in a greater knowing of self-renewal, upkeep, and diff- entiation of either embryonic and somatic stem cells.
Bayesian Modeling in Bioinformatics discusses the advance and alertness of Bayesian statistical tools for the research of high-throughput bioinformatics facts coming up from difficulties in molecular and structural biology and disease-related clinical examine, similar to melanoma. It provides a extensive evaluation of statistical inference, clustering, and type difficulties in major high-throughput systems: microarray gene expression and phylogenic research.
The E-Medicine, E-Health, M-Health, Telemedicine, and Telehealth instruction manual offers broad assurance of recent telecommunication within the clinical undefined, from sensors on and in the physique to digital clinical files and past. Telemedicine and digital drugs is the 1st quantity of this instruction manual.
- Genetic Mapping and Marker Assisted Selection: Basics, Practice and Benefits
- Pretreatment Techniques for Biofuels and Biorefineries (Green Energy and Technology)
- Handbook of Metal Biotechnology: Applications for Environmental Conservation and Sustainability
- Risk Management Applications in Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing (Wiley Series in Biotechnology and Bioengineering)
- Waste Sites as Biological Reactors: Characterization and Modeling
- Tissue Engineering: Current Perspectives
Additional resources for Biofuels from Algae